Sunday, May 31, 2009

Clinton vs. Bush: The Video

All the pre-show goodies: protesters, Secret Service, and the guy scalping tickets out front.



Funny thing: the protest organizer I interviewed mentioned a number of organizations and websites he was associated with, including Toronto Change and Press For Truth, but I didn't get a chance to look them up until today.

Oh. I see. He means that kind of truth. Oh dear. And while I'm sure Toronto Change believes in Freedom of Speech, they apparently can't spell 'Freedom of Speech'.

I promise I'll have my full account of the actual Clinton/Bush 'conversation' tomorrow. There simply aren't enough hours in the day!

9 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading your account of the Bush/Clinton event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive video, Jennifer. I admire your citizen journalism here. I was wondering when they were going to confiscate the goods. Maybe next time you can apply for a free press pass or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wouldn't have mattered - even the 'real' journalists weren't allowed to film or record the proceedings in any way. I imagine it was rather nostalgic for them all, sitting there scribbling away in their notepads. Or Blackberrys... whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen, I might just vomit.
    Check out "The Obama Deception"

    http://torontochange.com/index.php?option=com_seyret&Itemid=0&task=videodirectlink&id=13

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I definitely could have picked a better guy to interview.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol, well we can't say he wasn't interesting ;)

    ReplyDelete