Tuesday, May 5, 2009

BCer on the Constitutional Plenary

Policy and procedure wonk Jeff Jedras ('BCer in Toronto') has a far more detailed and informed overview of the Constitutional Plenary proposals, debates and results than I could ever manage, so please - go read.

I aspire to be as well informed as Jeff the next time I am called upon to vote on such things. As it was, I felt that I was quite well informed on OMOV and the YLC amendment and a few other items I felt were important, but somewhat less so on the rest - largely because of my lack of experience with procedural matters and the intricacies of party bureaucracy. Even with the executive elections, no amount of research on my part could equal the insights I got into the various candidates from Jeff.

Thanks, Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment