Saturday, May 30, 2009

Clinton vs. Bush: Teaser Trailer

I just spent a fascinating evening with Omar, Garry, and a wide-eyed law student from Philly as we attended the Clinton / Bush smackdown in Toronto. Ok, not so much a smackdown as a friendly good ol' boy circle-jerk... but more on that tomorrow.

For now, I thought I'd treat you to yet another classic Bush malapropism I caught this evening, courtesy of my trusty notepad:
"I'm very gracious for the hospitality of my fellow Texans"

You're welcome. The full monty plus protest video tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer: My post is up: Clinton and Bush: The "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" Summit in Toronto - http://wiselaw.blogspot.com/2009/05/clinton-and-bush-dont-ask-dont-tell.html

    Looking forward to yours.

    Garry J. Wise

    ReplyDelete