Friday, August 22, 2008

I Kick Ass! And So Do They

Wow - two in two days! Many thanks to the truly ass-kicking Impolitical AND West End Bob for tagging me as a Kick-Ass Blogger. I am truly, deeply honoured.



My turn... hmmm...

Creekside, for sure. Alison was one of the first kick-ass bloggers I ever read (and all the rest of them at The Beav, of course - but they already have lots of awards).

JimBobby, who is just so dang funny and smart and doesn't post nearly often enough (but kicks ass when he does).

Dead Things On Sticks, run by the ass-kicking Denis McGrath - television writer, industry maven and latter day Marshall McLuhan.

Unrepentant Old Hippie TOTALLY kicks ass.

And... can I? I will anyway... Garth Turner, who was indirectly responsible for changing me from a film and television blogger into a political blogger. I still wouldn't want to see him as Finance Minister, but as a blogger and an MP, he kicks Conservative ass like only a convert can.

Now for the rules:
* Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are "Kick Ass Bloggers"
* Let 'em know in your post or via email, twitter or blog comments that they've received an award
* Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to www.mammadawg.com
* Hop on back to the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky then pass it on!

4 comments:

  1. I'd make a freaking good finance minister.

    Regards,
    Garth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry dear - maybe someday, but you're just a little too fond of tax cuts and we really can't afford that right now.

    Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Garth, be happy in your work.

    Jennifer, what ever happened to the co-blog you were doing with Raphael Alexander?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raph just had too much on his plate what with a new home, a new job and a new baby. Plus the ridiculous, almost SDA-like frequency with which he posts on his own blog made it all just too much.

    I suppose I should post something to make it official. I think it's probably just as well - some of his recent stuff was making me throw up in my mouth a little.

    ReplyDelete