Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Last Chance to Sponsor Me as a Convention Delegate!

We're down to the wire here - only a week and a day until I'm wandering the Convention hall wondering where I'm supposed to be and what I'm supposed to do. It's going to be quite the adventure!

The support I've received so far has been touching. Not just the financial support (which is much needed and appreciated), but the kind words of appreciation and encouragement that I've had from friends and strangers alike. To all of you, thank you! I will do my best to do you proud.

Please, if you haven't already and if you're able, take a moment to throw a few bucks in the kitty towards my delegate fees (tax deductible!)

MY DELEGATE PAGE

Or, if you don't care to donate through the Liberal Party, you can contribute towards my transportation costs through my PayPal account:


Thank you for your support, and I'll see you in Vancouver!

No comments:

Post a Comment