Tuesday, October 14, 2008

And here. We. Go.

One more sleep, and it will be off to the races. I'm excited. I'm terrified. I don't know where the hell I'm going to find another two scrutineers by tomorrow evening.

It's still a total crap shoot here in Halton. The polls and projections all say it'll be within a thousand or so votes either way, but none of them account for The Garth Factor: that pungent melange of infamy, gusto, brash outspokenness, and a lightening rod-like ability to attract controversy.

Or as David Akin put it in his 'Ontario Ridings to Watch' post:

HALTON
Garth Turner’s riding. Need I say more?


Garth wrote a lovely post this evening about the last street he and Dorothy door-knocked today. Good stuff.

I'm almost resigned to another Harper minority at this point. But if Garth loses, I think I'll cry for a week.

Here's something to keep us all in a good mood tomorrow.



Good luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment