Saturday, July 21, 2007

(Belated) Blatant Self-Promotion

A few weeks ago, Diane over at TV, Eh? asked if I would be willing to be interviewed for her first ever Canadian TV Podcast. Being a Leo and therefore never one to decline an invitation to make a public fool of myself, I said, "Sure!"

The podcast made its debut on July 17th HERE, and features segments by writer boys Denis McGrath and Alex Epstein, the Beachcomber's Jackson Davies, blogger and industry maven Caroline, and myself. Definitely worth a listen. Alex is particularly eloquent in his defence of Canadian culture. Bev Oda, Jim Shaw, and the head of the CRTC should be locked in a room and forced to listen over and over again until they get it.

Anyway, I would have let you know earlier, but I had to get a friend to download it for me and burn it to disk so I could listen and make sure I didn't sound like a complete idiot first. DAMN YOU, DIAL-UP!!!

Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Heh, well, thanks a lot for doing it even if you don't have a podcast friendly setup. I even have another bit from our talk I might use for next time if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete