Saturday, March 29, 2008

Come Hear Me Sing - Tonight!

In the interest of Shameless Self-Promotion, I would like to invite all my loyal readers who live within any reasonable distance of Milton, Ontario to attend the Milton Choristers' upcoming concert:

Classics of the Romantic Era
Saturday, March 29th, 7:00 p.m.
Grace Anglican Church, 317 Main St., Milton


We will be performing Fauré's Requiem and Schubert's Mass in G, during which I will have a (very) brief soprano solo. There will also be complimentary refreshments and cupcakes available at the reception afterwards, courtesy of FlourGirls.

Cupcakes! You can't say no to cupcakes!

UPDATE: I would also like to mention that, as an added bonus for all you political junkies out there, I will be CROSSING THE FLOOR from the Alto section to the Sopranos in mid-concert.


Tickets can be purchased through the Milton Choristers website. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment