Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Reaching for my Tinfoil Hat

I've been awfully sceptical of these claims that it was police provocateurs who started the vandalism and the car burning this weekend. Yeah, yeah, the boots - well, most of my anarchist friends love their heavy black boots too. And it's not like we had the kind of clear shots of the soles we had at Montebello.

But after watching these two videos, I'm really starting to wonder.





There's such a clear shot of the guy who started busting up that cop car (and nice buzz cut, BTW) that surely somebody somewhere can identify him or pick him out of another video.

If you know this man, please report to A Creative Revolution.

1 comment:

  1. You know, the guys standing around and watching don't even bother me so much - although that's clear evidence they had undercover guys in the crowd.

    What I would find intolerable is if it turns out that really was a cop who busted in the window of the cruiser.  Even with the real protesters telling him to cool it.

    ReplyDelete