Wednesday, January 16, 2008

When you look into the abyss...

I've been having way too much fun playing with my new SiteMeter, which allows me to examine the traffic on my blog in excruciating detail - IP address, geographic location, where they came from and where they went. Of course, I try not to think about that fact that other people get to examine my visits to their blogs in equal detail.

I know it's pretty juvenile, but for some reason I take unreasoning delight in the fact that Gary Lunn's office checked out my post on Gary Lunn. Tee hee heee!



(Edit - I also received some love from Atomic Energy Canada, an unspecified Government of Ontario server, and a high-end law firm in Gatineau, Quebec. My husband is becoming... concerned.)

1 comment:

  1. It's only when the black vans pull up in front of your house that you have to start worrying. :)

    ReplyDelete